125 yamaha dirt bike. Mountian bike pedals.
Discount Bianchi Bikes : Recumbant Bike : Bike Rear Suspension.
Discount Bianchi Bikes
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi S.p.A (pronounced bee-AHN-kee in Italian) is the world's oldest bicycle-making company still in existence, having pioneered the use of equal-sized wheels with pneumatic rubber tires in 1885. It was founded in Italy in 1885.
- Bianchi was an Italian professional cycling team that was sponsored by and cycled on Bianchi racing bikes. A Bianchi cycling team existed in 1899 which implies that Bianchi was sponsoring professional cycling at a very early stage in the sport.
- Bianchi is a town and comune in the province of Cosenza in the Calabria region of southern Italy. It has a population of 1,543 (M 771; F 772), and its patron saint is San Giacomo. The current mayor of Bianchi is Francesco Villella.
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
There was a time, and it was not long ago, when someone who wanted good-looking, exceptional fitting duty gear would look at leather and nothing else. Bianchi has changed all that with their patented AccuMold process. Now they can provide the same great features of leather in lightweight ballistic weave nylon gear. AccuMold, Bianchi’s patented process allows us to mold and shape nylon to rival the most detailed holsters, belt and accessories. AccuMold looks sleek and professional, and keeps its good looks and superb functionality, even after years of daily wear.
black + red = my favorite combo
A long time ago, I decided that red didn't look half as bad on me as I thought it did (peer pressure from my mom), and started incorporating it into my wardrobe. I am still cautious with the color, as it's easy to over-do, but it's a great high-visibility color for bike rides, and it doesn't look as frightening as safety orange or what I've dubbed REI Yellow. . .
• red tank top (shamefully a maternity top, which I found on the sale rack, and fit me depressingly well—I'm not, nor have I ever been, preggers) from Target
• sterling silver necklace a gift from my Grandpa; remixed by me when I lost the Napoleonic charm which came on it, and replaced it with an X pendant from the bead store which used to be next to Cinema 21
• black kimono-style shirt from Ross, works wonderfully at showing off cool, sleeveless shirts, which I want to wear even when it's a bit too cold. Also, the belt falls in just the right place above my waist to downplay my bust
• black pinstripe shortpants from Marshall's (oh my, this is one bargain basement outfit, ain't it?!), purchased on a whim last week when none of my other pants fit
• black Converse All Stars with red laces, probably also purchased at a discount or outlet store like Shoe Pavilion
• pretty green Bianchi Volpe
built up the raleigh frame over the past few days.
seat came from my bianchi.
wheelset also from the bianchi (rear wheel re-dished by Bob; good idea, Tobit!).
Pedals from my friend Zac.
Old leather straps found sittin' around at Student Bicycles in AA.
Crank is brand new from a bike that someone bought at Student Bicycles; he didn't want the crank set for some reason, so i got it at a nice discount.
Used stem and handlebars.
Black cloth handlebar tape.
Amazing what you can do for cheap with used stuff and friends.
Unfortunately, Bob couldn't get the rear wheel fixed for some technical reason.. couldn't get the lock on? he did the best he could with the wheel i gave him. so for now it is a freewheel. Probably better for my knees, but I better get a brake on that thing, asap. So, big thanks to Bob, Romero, and Zac for all the help!
oakley bike shorts
bell influx bike helmet
5 person tandem bike
bmx bike creator
children's bike gloves
sun recumbent bikes
bike wheel rack
air pump for bicycle
portable bicycle exercise
Post a comment
| HOME |